We are making a difference! We collect case studies and other vital information about the outcomes of our work. Some key statistics are listed below, and we are currently working hard to improve our impact measurement systems, so that we can report more effectively on the significant difference that our work makes.
- In the year between April 2017 and March 2018 we gave 3192 individuals Advocacy support
- 736 people were helped by our volunteers
- 74 people affected by cancer were helped by our Dorset Macmillan Advocacy project.
- Our advocates spent a total of 21,500 hours helping people in Dorset to have a voice and assert their rights.
- Our busiest project is IMCA; we helped 2267 people last year
- Each week we receive an average of 54 referrals by phone and email.
Tell us your experience
If you (or someone you know) has received Advocacy from us, fill in the survey below, to tell us about your experience: