Who we help
We help people who are getting commissioned services from either Dorset Council or BCP Council
Who are one or more of the following:
- An older person.
- An adult with learning disabilities and/or autism
- An adult with physical disability or long-term condition which has lasted over 12 months or which is recurring.
- Caring for someone who has support from Social Services. They must live in the Dorset Council area. See our Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Carers page for people who live in a BCP Council area.
- An adult experiencing substance misuse problems and are known to the Drug and Alcohol Team.
- An adult with mental health needs
This includes people who are in prison in Dorset. It doesn’t include people living in care homes or supported accommodation in Dorset but who are paid for by an out of county local authority. Out of county authorities can purchase our services directly.