What Happens Next
Our Referral Gateway is the first point of contact for people calling Dorset Advocacy.
- When you telephone the Gateway, they will tell you more about our projects, how we could support you and about other useful organisations.
- We will ask for your details and ask you about the help you need.
- If we can’t help, we do our best to find another organisation who can.
- We will ring you back, as soon as we can, with information about who will be able to help you, and when.
- If at any time you are unhappy with the support provided by Dorset Advocacy, please call 01305 251033 and ask to speak to the responsible manager.